Join the DevelopmentAid Career Center if you are interested to work in a multicultural environment, where you can develop your passion for communication into a professional career in sales.
What do we do?
Career Center works with individual consultants who are a part of the international development aid sector. Career Advisors’ role is to identify their needs and provide the best career aid tools, networking platform and advice.
Daily we communicate with dozens of junior & senior consultants from all around the world, which is a very enriching experience. Watch these short videos to learn more about what we do: https://www.developmentaid.org/#!/home/about
What would you do:
- Work with an existing database of clients & extend it with new leads
- Present DevelopmentAid membership & paid services via email, skype and phone conversations
- Respond to any experts’ questions related to our products and services
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and member retention level
What do you need to apply?
- Self-confidence and motivation to overcome challenges
- No fear to call and present the services & close the deals
- Advanced English – both written and spoken. Additional language skills would be an asset
- We don’t expect you to have experience in sales, although it’s a plus if you have it.
What do we offer?
Work within a team of dedicated professionals where each team-member is valued and your efforts are rewarded with an attractive social package, base salary and bonuses, trainings in the customer support/sales/international development field and career growth opportunity.
Flexible office hours; teambuilding activities; relaxation areas with a PlayStation, fussball table, ping pong table and darts; free refreshments as well as an extensive library.