InnerSquare is a London-based recruiting firm helping early-career professionals with exceptional backgrounds transition into the most selective business careers, in London and Paris. We only work with the most impressive individuals in selective professions and only recruit for the most sought-after employers. We are the top recruiter for the leading management consulting firms, including Bain, McKinsey and BCG in London. We have a unique approach to recruiting: we select each candidate through a rigorous problem-solving interview and offer candidates individual advice and structured interview preparation.
We are hiring a Recruitment Assistant to contribute to our activities in the UK and in France. Based in Chisinau, the Recruitment Assistant will support our Recruiters, based in London.
Key activities include:
- Scheduling initial phone conversations with high-potential early-career professionals
- Organizing candidates’ interviews
- Organizing preparation events and individual coaching sessions
- Maintaining our database of candidates
- Keeping in touch with our candidates through individual check-ins and event invitations
There will also be an opportunity for the Recruitment Assistant to lead business improvement initiatives.
This is an opportunity to:
- Work in a meritocratic and international environment
- Work closely with early-career professionals with impressive backgrounds and help them make an important career move
- Play a pivotal role in developing an ambitious recruiting start-up into a recognized brand
All candidates must present the following credentials:
- Strong academic background (e.g., university degree)
- Fluency in English and French (prior experience living in an English-speaking or French-speaking country required)
- Previous work experience, in an office environment
- Excellent organizations skills, productivity, work ethics, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple processes
- IT proficiency (e.g., spreadsheets)
Most successful candidates will also present the following attributes:
- Confidence, sense of humour and high energy level
- Customer-service mindset
- Empathy and passion for helping others develop their careers
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
The Recruitment Assistant will receive a base salary starting at 350 Euros net base salary + up to 16% bonus.
Interested candidates, please send your CV in English indicating the job code RA-IS at email@example.com