DevelopmentAid is a European organization working in the field of international development cooperation since 2007. We provide information services related to tenders, grants and experts to organizations worldwide.
Main responsibilities include:
– Communicating with clients to establish their needs;
– Conducting and guiding searches (including database / internet search);
– Identifying suitable candidates according to the project description;
– Negotiating with candidates (by e-mail and phone);
– Preparing and adjusting the CVs to the proper format.
General qualifications required:
– University degree;
– Excellent communication skills in English and French. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus;
– Good computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook);
– Work experience in a relevant domain would be an advantage.
The character of our new colleague:
– Well organized, able to work with multiple deadlines;
– Assertive and proactive;
– Inquisitive, willing to learn.