DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
A Data Analyst is a smart and diligent young person entrusted with the task of entering relevant data in our company’s database. This data is very diverse and the classification system is highly developed.
– Entry and classification of information according to the established guidelines;
– Identify/ report double information;
– Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information.
– University degree;
– Computer literacy (standard Office applications);
– Good command of the English language;
– Experience is not mandatory.
– Part-time and full-time jobs available, Monday-Friday;
– Competitive salary, official employment;
– Opportunities for career growth;
– Comfortable workplace;
– A great social environment (young team / large number of social events).