DevelopmentAid is a European organisation working in the field of international development cooperation since 2007.The Recruitment Department offers recruitment services to a range of organizations, including NGOs, consultancy firms, engineering firms and donors.
We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Business Development Manager to join our Recruitment Team, to sell our portfolio of innovative recruitment products to consultancy firms, donors and NGOs globally.
• Conduct market research, identify potential clients worldwide and set a plan of actions;
• Liaise with the clients and conduct presentations to promote recruitment services;
• Prepare and send proposals to clients and negotiate terms and conditions;
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients;
• Provide support when needed during the recruitment project implementation;
• Be in charge of other occasional tasks supporting the recruitment team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Foreign Languages or a related field;
• Fluent in English. Knowledge of a second foreign language would be an asset (French, Spanish, Portuguese, German etc.);
• Previous experience using business communication, preferably in a foreign setting;
• Some experience in sales, business development and/or in a recruitment agency needed;
• Experience of working in an English speaking country, or in an international environment is an advantage;
• Knowledge and practical understanding of customer service principles.
– Competitive salary, official employment;
– Young team, social events, free refreshments, comfortable workplace;
– Career growth opportunity, incentives for success in work;
– Full-time position, Monday- Friday.