DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider, specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
We are hiring a Recruiting Manager to help us fill in internal vacancies of the company.
– Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple open positions including: developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates, writing offer letters and rejection letters;
– Ensure the best candidate experience throughout the interview processes;
– Use social media, Linkedin and company branding to attract the right candidates and build ongoing relationships;
– Collaborate with the team and directors of other departments in order to ensure smooth recruitment process, update the database;
– Carry out additional responsibilities as outlined by your supervisor.
– University degree;
– Minimum 1 year relevant experience;
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English;
– Very good online research, detail-oriented and computer skills;
– Ability to keep track of multiple candidates at any given time;
– Strong interviewer and negotiator who is able to sell an opportunity to job applicants;
– Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize and excellent organizational skills.
– Full time job, Monday- Friday;
– Competitive salary, official employment;
– Young team, social events, free refreshments;
– Periodical revision of the salary.